What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 15-19 Menu

Here I go trying to start this up again lol.  Maybe I can stick with it this time?

Our menu for next week with a complete shopping list and recipes:

Meatballs and Rice
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
Chicken Pot Pie
Clam Chowder

Shopping List:

3 lbs Ground Beef
Chicken Tenders
Carrots
2 Yellow Onions
1 Red Onion
10 Pounds Potatoes
Cilantro Leaves
Bread
Bread Bowls (optional)
Eggs
Rice
1 Can Cream of Celery or Cream of Mushroom Soup
3 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
2 Cans Minced Clams
1 Large Can White Chicken
Milk
1 Pint Half and Half
1 Cube Butter
Olive Oil
Bullseye Original BBQ Sauce
Flour
1 Package Pizza Dough (or make from scratch)
1 Pillsbury Refridgerator Biscuits (or Pillsbury Pie Crust or make pie crust from scratch)
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
1 Pound Cheddar Cheese
1 Package Frozen Mixed Veggies

Seasonings Needed:

Salt
Pepper
Sage
Parsley
Thyme
Garlic Salt
Celery Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment