What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22-26 Menu

I'm a little slow getting this one put together due to a busy weekend, I feel completely unprepared!  But since I won't be able to shop for the menu plan before dinner tonight we will be having what is already in the house tonight ;o).  Tuesday is a busy night with me teaching a class at the Library, I doubt I'll have a minute to even think about dinner through the day as I prepare for my class so it will be pizza night, lol, we love Freschetta's frozen pizza and happen to already have 2 in the freezer because of a great in-store deal combined with a coupon last week :o).  It's a good idea to have these types of meals hidden away for days like tomorrow!

Our menu for next week with a complete shopping list and recipes:

Pasta Sides Pasta & Steak with Veggies
Pizza & Bread Sticks
Tater Tot Casserole
Chicken & Biscuits
Crock Pot Chicken & Broccoli Stirfry


Shopping List:

1 Pound Ground Beef
2 Cans Chicken or 4 Chicken Breasts 
1 Small Package Tater Tots
2 Cans Cream of Celery
1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
1 Large Bag Frozen California Style Veggies (Caulifour, Broccoli, Carrots mix)
1 Package Refrigerator Buttermilk Biscuits
Milk
Cheddar Cheese
Cottage Cheese or Ricotta Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese or Feta Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Lasagna Noodles
1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce

Seasonings Needed:

Thyme
Salt
Black Pepper
Garlic Powder
Celery Salt
White Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment