What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Friday, October 26, 2012

October 29-November 4 Menu

This is a longer cooking week for me, we're usually out of town all weekend eating with family but this coming weekend we will be staying home, thank heavens!  I had to do a tiny switch with last week as I realized the meal I chose to cook on Friday was a little much for me to do before going in to work a shift at the boutique so I traded it for one from this weeks menu that is a little easier ;o).

Our menu for next week with a complete shopping list and recipes:

Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups
Sloppy Joe Casserole
Cheesy Broccoli Soup
Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Ramen Stirfry
Twice Baked Potato Casserole

Shopping List:

1 1/2 pounds Red Potatoes
2 Green Onions
2 Onions
Celery
Carrots 
1 Bunch Broccoli
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Pound Bacon
8 Chicken Breasts 
1 1/2 Pounds Ground Beef
1 24oz Container Sour Cream
Mozzarella Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Butter 
Eggs
Milk
1 Pint Half and Half
2 Packages Top Ramen
1 Package Frozen Stirfry Veggies
1 Package Frozen Broccoli
Olive Oil
Chicken Bullion Cubes
2 Cans Cream of Celery Soup
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Large Containers Chicken Broth
1 Can Chicken
1 Small Can Diced Green Chili Peppers
1 Can Sloppy Joe Sauce
Tortilla Shells
Refrigerator Biscuits 
Bisquick
Stirfry Sauce (Suggested Panda Express Sauces)



Seasonings Needed:

Salt
Pepper
Sesame Seeds 

No comments:

Post a Comment