What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 5-November 9 Menu

Another weekend away from home that I do not need to plan meals for, YAY! lol

So last week we had a few days skipped on our menu and I'm going to roll them over to this week since I already have all the ingredients.  I did not skip days out of not wishing to cook ;o).  We happened to have a party on Halloween that provided our dinner.  Friday and Saturday my dear hubby decided he wanted to cook but nothing on my menu list sounded like "fun", he wanted pizza Friday night so I let him be in charge and Saturday he had big plans to cook a roast in his BBQ, of course any time it's a great meal and I don't have to cook I'm happy :o).

I will not be including the ingredients needed for recipes rolled over from last week in this shopping list.

Here is this weeks menu:

Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings (Rolled over from last weeks menu)
Sloppy Joe Casserole  (Rolled over from last weeks menu)
Ramen Stirfry  (Rolled over from last weeks menu)
Better Cheesy Potato Soup
Classic Chicken Noodle Casserole

Shopping List:

Potatoes
1 Onion
Carrots
Celery
Chicken Bullion
Cheddar Cheese
Milk
Flour
1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
Peas
Pimiento
1 Can Chicken (or Tuna if you prefer)
Egg Noodles
Bread Crumbs (or substitute with Wavy potato chips or Corn Flakes)
Butter

Seasonings Needed:

Parsley
Garlic Salt
Black Pepper
Thyme
Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment