What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Monday, May 6, 2013

29 New Recipes Can be Found Below this Post...

The following 29 recipes posted I have found on Facebook and shared to my wall for future reference...I later learned that I can't just keep them there and expect to get to use them later!  Some of my recipes just disappear, trust Facebook to randomly delete certain posts.  I have actually made about half of these recipes and my family absolutely LOVED them so I do not wish to loose them!  The other half I haven't had the chance to make yet and don't want to loose my chance so I'm posting them here, easy to find and I know they'll always be there.  I was not able to give credit where credit was due to most of them, being a facebook share these things tend to get lost, so I'm giving credit to the fact that the following 29 recipes ARE NOT MINE, I do not have any claim to them.  The photos are also from Facebook, THEY ARE NOT MINE and I do not take any claim over them.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment