What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 12-November 18 Menu

We are home for the weekend this week, hoping to see more of these "stay home" weekends as winter approaches :o).

I have assigned Saturday and Sunday to my hubby this week and have no idea what he's got planned, luckily he works with whatever is already here in the pantry so I don't need his ingredients for my shopping list lol!

Easy Santa Fe Skillet
French Bread Dinner
Spinach Cheese Manicotti  (Lucky for me I already have the cheese filling for this stashed away in the freezer, one less thing for me to do YAY!  But for your benefit I will post the ingredients on my shopping list, your welcome...)
Chicken Fingers
Chicken & Dumplings

Shopping List:

2 pounds Ground Beef
1 Pound Chicken Breasts
1 Onion
1 Green Pepper
1 Can RO*TEL® diced tomatoes and green chilies
Rotini Pasta
8 oz Velveeta
2 packages Plain Cream Cheese
Butter
1 Loaf French Bread
Mozzarella Cheese
1 Can Olives
Manicotti Noodles
Eggs
Milk
Saltine Crackers
1 Can Chicken
1 Can Cream of Chicken soup
Chicken Bullion Cube
Corn Starch
Flour
Baking Powder
Shortening

Shopping list for Spinach Manicotti:  (separate for my benefit)

1 Onion
2 Fresh Garlic Cloves
Ricotta (or Cottage) cheese
Mozzarella cheese
1 Package Cream cheese
Parmesan cheese
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
Manicotti Noodles
2 Jars Pasta sauce

Seasonings Needed:

Ground Cumin
Italian Seasoning
Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment