What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tater Tot Casserol


1 pound Ground Beef
1 small package Tater Tots
1 can Cream of Celery or Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup Milk
2 cups Shredded Cheese
Dash of Thyme, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Celery Salt

Brown Ground Beef seasoning with suggested seasonings above. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions. Mix Soup, Milk, 2/3 of Shredded Cheese in a casserole dish. Add Ground Beef and mix well. Slowly add baked Tater Tots saving about 1/4 of them to top casserole, sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top. Bake 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.

Family Rating***** Reheat Rating*****

No comments:

Post a Comment