What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

This dinner was from last week, I did do 2 different dinners to post, I just didn't get time to post Thursday's meal until now :).



1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
1 Large Can Chicken
1 Small Can Diced Green Chili Peppers
Mozzarella Cheese
Tortilla Shells

Mix Soup and Peppers in small bowl. Spread small amount Soup mix over 4 Tortilla Shells (make sure you have some left over when all shells are finished), add Chicken and some Cheese, Roll Tortilla Shells. Place in a baking dish, top with remaining Soup Mix and more Cheese. Bake 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until warmed through and cheese is melted.

To make this meal extra quick mix soup, peppers, chicken and some cheese in a sauce pan and heat through then spread on the tortilla shells following the same instructions above, bake 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.

Family Rating*****
Reheat Rating*****

No comments:

Post a Comment