What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pizza Casserole

There are quite a few recipes out there for this one. This particular "recipe" is actually just a throw together that I do when I can't think of anything but the same old same old to eat if I happen to have the ingredients for it, I never follow a recipe. SORRY! No picture, got sidetracked!

2 Cups Cooked, Drained Noodles (we like "bow tie" noodles but most any noodle [except egg noodles] will work)
1 Jar Pizza Sauce^^^
1 to 2 Cups Grated Cheese (depends on how much cheese you like)
Pizza Toppings!!! Anything you like (or have on hand) for Pizza:
*Olives
*Green Peppers
*Onions
*Pineapple
*Sausage
*Pepperoni
*Hamburger
*etc., etc., etc.!

Mix everything except 1/2 your cheese in a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese, bake at 375 about 30 minutes.

^^^I've also made this one with Spaghetti Sauce, I've made it with all the rest of the ingredients listed and I've also tried it with just browned hamburger and turned it into a Spaghetti Casserole, both ways are great! Also, if you don't have either Pizza or Spaghetti sauce you can still make it if you do have tomato paste or tomato sauce on hand, just add basil, oregano, pepper, salt, and garlic powder :), all to taste.

Family Rating****
Reheat Rating*****

No comments:

Post a Comment