What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our Family Menu This Week

I did NOT do very well last week with our menu.  I've been busting butt getting inventory put together for my new vendor space in a boutique.  My poor family (especially hubby) has suffered.  On a good note, we got a visit from some wonderful friends of ours last week that put us out of town for a night, my mom cooked at her house for us ;o).  My hubby got ambitious like he always does on Sunday and put a beef roast in the crock pot, this roast actually lasted us 2 days, he used the leftovers to make us beef burritos for dinner last night.  Friday night we had frozen pizza, yeah lame I know but it was one of those days around here and dinner was the last thing on my mind.  So, there's 4 meals from last week explained! I have no idea what happened with the 5th, lol!  Needless to say, I have rolled 5 meals over to this week from last.  This week will not be any better, I have a huge Regional event to attend this weekend and I start working my first day in the boutique this weekend so there will for sure be 2 maybe 3 meals not eaten at home again.  I don't think a new recipe will be added this week, and for now what you see is what you get!

Chicken and Dumplings
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
Potato Soup & Bread Bowls
Easy Santa Fe Skillet (New Recipe Last Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment