I tried to find an easy recipe last minute online today but everything I came up with called for ingredients I didn't have on hand and I absolutely didn't have time to run to the grocery store, for what would have been the 4th time running around town today!!! So, I pulled up a recipe online and decided to make due and substitute where I could.
1 Egg Beaten
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Package of Saltine Crackers
Season Salt to taste
Garlic powder to taste
1 lb Chicken Breast cut into thin strips
Mix Egg and Milk. Crush Crackers finely, add Season Salt and Garlic Powder to crushed Crackers. Dip Chicken in Egg and Milk mix then into Cracker mix. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 425 degrees for 10 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
Family Rating*****
Reheat Rating----there were no leftovers, must mean it was good right? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment