Life has been busy around here lately! I haven't had much time to get new recipes and try them out. I'm going to post one easy, quick meal idea for this week. We're heading out of town for a sort of business vacation so I won't be cooking much this week. Sorry, no picture for this one, we did have it for dinner last night but it was an eat and run kind of deal so I didn't have time to pull out the camera.
Chicken Pitas
4 Pita Breads
2 Medium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 TBSP Olive Oil
Lettuce
Ranch Dressing
Any other desired toppings (mangos, avacados, sprouts, tomatoes, cheese)
Spices
Thaw and slice chicken into strips. Place chicken in frying pan coated with Olive Oil, add desired spices (Thyme, basil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.) and cook until done. Place lettuce on pita bread, top with chicken and Ranch Dressing and add any other toppings. Fold pita in half and enjoy!
Family Rating *****
Reheat Rating--Not something usually reheated.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment