What's For Dinner? The most dreaded question asked around here!

I will be putting all these recipes plus photos in my own cookbook made on www.heritagemakers.com/LaCee I'm excited to have a family cookbook around here to flip through quickly for dinner ideas! I'll post as often as my crazy, busy life will allow.


Share some love! Let me know what you thought of the recipe if you tried it! Don't hold back, it won't hurt my feelings! It'll only help others who read this blog :).

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups


 Ingredients:

3 Cups chopped cooked chicken *
1/4 cup milk
1 cup Ricotta cheese **
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese ***
 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce

Directions:
  • In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
  • Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
  • In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
  • Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
  • Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
  • Cover
  • Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
  • Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
Family Rating*****
Reheat Rating*****
*I used a can of chicken because we didn't have any other chicken available :o).
**I always substitute Ricotta with Cottage Cheese :o).
***I didn't have time to run to the store for Feta Cheese, I'd bet this tastes awesome with it but I substituted with Mozzarella Cheese because we ALWAYS have that around ;o).

No comments:

Post a Comment